Disclaimer: I did receive free products for this post however all opinions are my own.
I was recently introduced to a unique brand of salsa and sauces – 505 Southwestern. These sauces are new to the market and sold at local H-E-B grocery stores (keep a look out)! They range in flavor from mild, medium to hot to meet with every need. More importantly is what’s unique about the products:
EXTRA FRESH – Our chiles are picked, flame-roasted & fresh frozen during harvest.
ALL NATURAL – We use only natural ingredients to preserve the just-picked flavor.
GLUTEN FREE – We use a rice flour as a binder where necessary, not wheat.
ZERO TRANS FAT – Only natural vegetables, spices, herbs and fruits are used.
NEW MEXICO – All our chiles come from the Hatch Valley in New Mexico, the “CHILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!”
With five different options to choose from, you’re bound to find one that you’ll love and they come in great 16 ounce jars.
Recipe: Easiest Enchilada’s
1. Coat bottom of pan with choice of 505 Southwestern Enchilada sauce.
2. Microwave tortillas for 15 seconds to soften.
3. Place 1/4 cup of cheese in a tortilla, fold over filling and place seam side down in pan.
5. Top with remaining cheese.
Optional: Add shredded, cooked chicken for chicken style enchiladas.
Serve with tortilla chips and 505 Southwestern Honey Chipotle Green Chile Salsa!
- 1¼ cup Mexican Style cheese (1/4 cup per enchilada)
- 4 Flour / Corn Tortillas
- 505 Southwestern Enchilada Sauce
- Coat bottom of pan with choice of 505 Southwestern Enchilada sauce.
- Microwave tortillas for 15 seconds to soften.
- Place ¼ cup of cheese in a tortilla, fold over filling and place seam side down in pan.
- Once all tortillas are set in pan, lightly coat tortilla rolls with sauce. (Enough sauce in pan so the tortilla's don't dry out.)
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes until cheese on top is slightly melted and browned.
- Optional: Add shredded, cooked chicken for chicken style enchiladas.