So today marks the six month mark since turning 28. I thought it would be a good time to revisit my 28 in 28 list to see how I’m doing! Apparently, I’m not doing too well…. I’ll be picking up the slack in the coming months! I’ve got plenty of time!
Here’s the update!
1. Get Christmas cards out on time! (Does December 18th count?)
2. Visit one new place each month.
August: Gruene, TX
September: Bardstown, KY
October: West End, Dallas, TX
November: Texas Motor Speedway, Ft. Worth, TX
December: Grapevine Christmas Wine Train and Farina’s Cafe
January: Random Trip to Austin (Austin in a new way)
3. Sign up / walk for Alzheimers Walk. (Completed)
4. Let’s go for 12 crafty projects. (0/12)
5. Start a private blog for my niece. (In Progress)
6. Save money. (Tax Return?)
7. Get this wardrobe together. (In Progress)
8. Revisit music scene. (It’s coming up – look at the schedule!)
9. Run 5k.
10. Get blog to 6,000 views per month. (Getting closer! Come on folks!)
11. Hike Enchanted Rock.
12. Try one twelve new recipes per month. (3/12)
Dr. Pepper Crock Pot Brisket
Broccoli Rice Casserole
13. Organize recipe book.
14. Find a new, more challenging job.
15. Lose 10 pounds. (Completed)
16. Start etsy shop and sell some photos.
17. Get my picture taken in the blue bonnets!
18. Send one 12 handwritten notes per month. (Check your mailboxes.) (3/12)
19. Get a dog or pet (I’m going to say sea monkey’s count). – (This was the plan in August but I’m going to say this is probably out the window.)
20. Get a watch.
21. Get a new phone. (Completed)
22. Find and attend one Texas antique car show. (Completed)
23. Do something out of the ordinary, on a whim.
24. Write one children’s book.
25. Go horseback riding / visit a ranch.
26. Go canoeing / kayaking.
27. Keep on traveling! (In Progress)
28. Focus on me. (In Progress)